Home Application Wood Monogram Cutouts

Wood Monogram Cutouts

Wood Monogram Cutouts

These wooden monogram cutouts have been in the shop for the past few week and they come in the same design but are offered in three different sizes. The cutouts are typically made from plywood that is about an eighth of an inch thick. They can be painted any color that the customer chooses and the designs are made from vector cutting. You can even ask for the company to create a cake topper in a monogrammed look to put on your birthday or wedding cakes.

Key Takeaways:

  • Custom cake toppers can be created with a monogrammed look by using a custom wood cutout.
  • These wooden cutouts are typically made by using plywood that is one eight of an inch thick.
  • There are many different designs that you can pick from and the cutouts typically come in three different sizes.

“I’ve mentioned before that about 75-80% of our laser business is etching or engraving and the other 20% is vector cutting. This was one of those times that it was vector cut.”

Read more: https://www.mbjdlaser.com/blog/wood-monogram-cutouts


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here